The below links will bring you to Spine Universe, which is a great resource for information about spinal anatomy, disorders and treatment options. The Spine Universe focus of treatment is heavily medical (physical therapy, injections and surgery), so don't hold it against them. Below are some very useful links:
Common Spinal Conditions
Spine-Health RSS Feed
- Exercise is Essential for Back Pain Relief
- Understanding Piriformis Syndrome
- On World Osteoporosis Day, Experts Warn that Men are being Undertreated
- Medial Nerve Branch Blocks Help Diagnose Facet Joint Pain
- Could My Back Pain Be Caused by a Spine Fracture?
- Finding the Right Spine Specialist
- "Conservative Care First" - Celebrating National Chiropractor's Month
- A Visual Guide to Cervical Epidural Steroid Injections
- Could My Back Pain be Caused by Stress?
- A Visual Guide to Radiofrequency Neurotomy for Facet and Sacroiliac Joint Pain